If you are interested in having Keith Ferrante come speak at your church, conference, school, etc. please fill out this short questionnaire. Keith loves coming to bless and help build the body of Christ.
Several things Keith needs to make your time with him more impacting.
1. Keith asks that you not request him to prophecy over groups of people, leadership teams, etc. You are welcome to share with him about someone or a group you would like him to meet. Prophetic ministry flows better from Keith when it is organic and not required. If it is required usually Keith will politely decline. If you are wanting him to come because you love the prophetic then please trust that the ones God wants to minister to will be ministered to prophetically. Thank you for your understanding.
2. Keith loves to minister through prophetic song. If it is possible to have a good sounding keyboard available with a microphone on a boom-stand that would be great. It makes it easy then for Keith to move into ministry from the piano if the Lord is moving that direction in a meeting. Once again we would ask that you not require Keith to minister in song but be ready with the right equipment if that is where the ministry should go. Thank you!
Here is the questionnaire to fill out. If some of these requests are difficult for you to meet please feel free to explain the reasons below. Keith is very gracious and ministers in many different types of places and with many different ranges of accommodations and financial situations. This questionnaire helps make is easier on Keith to know what to expect.
Everything you ever wanted to know
…but were afraid to ask!
So many of you have asked us how best to take care of the Ferrante's during their visit to your church, or your event, and for that reason we have created this space. Thank you in advance for your generous hospitality, it is such a blessing to the Ferrante's and so greatly appreciated.
Here is a short check list for you as you prepare for their arrival. Attention to these special little details truly helps Keith and Heather stay fit and keep pace with life on the road ‘for the long haul’:
Ideal snacks: (For the hotel room and/or available at the church)
- Nuts (almonds, cashews or trail mix)
- Meats & Cheeses (high fat, no added sugars)
- Fruits (apples, peaches, and strawberries)
- Power Bars
- Vegetables such as carrots, bell peppers, cucumber,
- Evian or Dasani Water
Have any additional questions?
Feel free to contact our ministry office, and our administrative assistant will be happy to help you: email@example.com
Finances: We ask that you receive a love offering for Keith after he speaks so people have a chance to sow into the ministry. If you plan on giving a set honorarium we ask that you also consider receiving an offering in addition to the set amount. This is Keith's livelihood so we ask that when you have him out for a single meeting or a weekend you sow generously. Ferrante Ministries have several thousand dollars of expenses per week so we ask that you be strategic with your event so these weekly expenses are met. Some smaller churches that host The Ferrante's save up midweek offerings etc. in advance, to be able to meet the financial goal that helps make traveling easier. This allows them to minister in whatever size venue/event that there is. Even if you are just having Keith out for one meeting we ask that you partner your faith with Holy Spirit to see the Ferrante Ministries weekly needs met. We trust that you will receive a breakthrough as many hours are spent weekly with God so that each event/person will be totally blessed and receive the needed breakthrough. Thank you for your partnership and intentionality with your finances for these events.